This version includes several improvements and bug fixes:
- Added matching logic so location ranges like 245-6 will be processed correctly.
- Upgraded built-in CSV templates from QuoteSafe to QuoteEscape
- Added a Kindle 4 importer that supports timestamps ending in GMT+… or GMT-…
- Added bookmark friendly importers
- Altered time matching algorithm. It now supports two modes, Python datetime (if the string includes the % character) or QDateTime (if the string does not). This bypassed a bug in QDateTime as it was not matching two-digit years.